Pakistani Kashmir Girl Contact Number | 1stSMS

Pakistani Kashmir Girl Contact Number | 1stSMS

Kashmir Girl Number are u looking for Kashmir girl mobile number? here u can get 100% real Kashmir girl mobile number 2020 list for friendship.

Kashmir Girl Mobile Number

Hi friends, I am Asbah Feroz from Azad Kashmir. I have normal figure, black hair, black eye and normal height. My friend suggested me this site to share my whatsapp number for friendship so I am sharing my Mobile number in the category Fujairah girl mobile number. I like Watching cricket and have enjoyed this year PSL in Dubai and specially I take out time to watch PSL and support every team playing here. My hobbies playing music, listening Pakistani and Indian ghazals, cooking on holidays and reading books. I am concerned in business with my cousin as fashion designer and been engaged in this profession for couple of

years but got good experience. I completed my education from Karachi university as I belong to Pakistan and came here for further studies and also business. I love my parents who support me in every aspect of education and business. I am good fashion designer and have handsome earning to fulfill my needs but I feel alone so looking for a decent friend. He should be good looking, decent, well educated but have skills to please others and respect elders. I am interested to find a friend to make him my life partner if he keeps all the skills that I mentioned. I am sharing my whatsapp number in the profile bellow so anyone interested can contact with me. My Facebook ID is not visible here so I will provide my FB ID privately to the person who contact with me on my whatsapp number.

Kashmir Girl Asbah 


If u Want Want to Online Chat With Alishba Khan Click Here

 Chat Room

Post a Comment

20 Comments

  1. I am Single and age 23 serious and sincere girls can be Contact me
    My whatsapp number is
    00923086903300

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I m Ahmed from karachi
    03332346361

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mobi
    Age25
    Highg 5.8
    03134446442

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mohsinjhandeer97@gmail.com ( 00966598144238

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete