American Girl Mobile Number - Watsapp Number - 1stsms

American Girl Mobile Number - Watsapp Number - 1stsms


Hi friends, I am Etisha from Kathmandu America. I am simple girl with normal figure and fair complexion. I have black hair and brown eye. I like to chat with friends on whatsapp and looking for life partner. I am sharing my whatsapp number to look for friend in Nepal. I like watching movies, Cooking in holidays, Study at nights and reading poetry in leisure time. I am graduate from Kathmandu university and enjoyed my life there with friends. Now after completion of my studies I feel bore at home so I am looking for get marry and searching for life partner.
I believe in love and looking for a partner who love me a lot and take care of my feelings. He should be well educated, good looking and have pleasing personality. I do believe in dating as well and have dating before with friend so interested to go for dating with partner and understand his feelings about me.

 american girl mobile number

America Girl Mobile Number

First Name: Etisha
Last Name: Bikashi
Religion: Hindu
Education: Graduation
Hobbies: Watching movies, Cooking, Study, Reading Poetry.
Language: Nepali,English
Occupation: Student
Whatsapp Number:+977-984125411632
Town: Kathmandu
City/State: Kathmandu
Country: America

American Girl Numbers, American Girl Whats app Number, American Girls Cell Number, American Chat Room, Canada Girl Number, Africa Girl Number.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Umir friend
    +923032494382 i am single boy age 25 any nice single girls. Devorcd girls. Doctr. Nrus. Teachr negnar girls. Madam . Anty. Lady. Hostis. Hoswif girls. Madicl studnt girls any jab holdr girls. Collge univrsty girls i am friendshp contc me. Serious intrested girls contc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi iam young, I want to best girlfriend, I really with her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umair friend
    +923032494382 i am single boy age 25 any nice single girls. Doctr. nrus .devorcd girls. Hostis girls. Madam .anty .lady . Madicl studnt girls. Collge .univrsty girls i am friendshp contc me

    ReplyDelete
  4. im Abdullah my birthday doha Qatar nationality Pakistan live in Abu Dhabi age25 looking for a lady for relationship ..my whatsaap
    +71569894745


    ReplyDelete
  5. Umair friend
    +923032494382 i am single boy age 25 any nice single girls devorcd girls. Doctr .nrus. Teachr. Collge univrsty girls i am friendshp contc me

    ReplyDelete