Best 14 Feb Valentine Day SMS - Valentine Day Quotes - Valentine Poetry

Best 14 Feb Valentine Day SMS - Valentine Day Quotes - Valentine Poetry

this is blog about on Valentine Day. i share latest Valentine Day quotes, Valentine Day sms. Valentine shayari, Valentine Day poetry sms for couples.

Valentine’s Day Quotes


To be happy with a women you must

You must understand him a lot
and love him a little.
To be happy with a women you must
love her a lot and not try to understand
her at all.
Happy Valentines Day

Someone who really loves you

Someone who really loves you
sees what a mess you can be,
how moody you can get,
how hard you are to handle,
But still wants you in their life.
Happy Valentine

Look in to my heart

Look in to my heart and see what I am saying,
For my heart speaks the truth, and the truth is
I love you.

A heart is not judged

A heart is not judged by how much you love,
but by how much you are loved by others.

Author:(Frank Morgan)

I want a man who’s kind

I want a man who’s kind and understanding.
Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?

Author:(Zsa Zsa Gabor)

True love comes quietly,

True love comes quietly,
without banners or flashing lights.
If you hear bells,
get your ears checked.

Author:(Erich Segal)

Look,

Look, there’s no metaphysics on
earth like chocolates.

Author:(Fernando Pessoa)

Working with Julie Andrews

Working with Julie Andrews is like getting
hit over the head with a valentine.

Author:(Christopher Plummer)

I’m like the kid in kindergarten;

I’m like the kid in kindergarten;
I really do send valentines to everyone.

Author:(Susie Bright)

In a recent Valentine’s Day

In a recent Valentine’s Day posting on
her fan website,
Britney Spears says that – oh,
who cares?

Author:(Amy Poehler)

We don’t believe in rheumatism

We don’t believe in rheumatism
And
true love until after the first attack.

Author:(Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach)

I like perfume

I like perfume and flowers.
Author:(Donatella Versace)

Today is Valentine’s Day

Today is Valentine’s Day – or,
as men like to call it,
Extortion Day!

Author:(Jay Leno)

Post a Comment

0 Comments